Empresa: Amazon Europe Core
Descripción: Job title: RME (Reliability Maintenance Engineering) Project Management Internship
Location: Barcelona area
Duration: 4 to 6 months
An internship at Amazon will provide you …
Requisitos: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics engineering, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, or other quantitative areas or related fields.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Spanish
· You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
· Problem solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals.
· You are results-driven with analytical skills and the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
· You should have strong decision-making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
· Solid understanding of principals, theories and concepts in mechanical, electrical, or software engineering
· Comfortable using hand tools
· Hands on experience with the ability to craft simple proof-of-concept models
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous working knowledge of project management tools (Gantt charts, document sharing etc.) is a plus.
· Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or fulltime role; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better.
· Students enrolled or recently graduated from an MBA are also welcome to apply.
Our employees’ safety is our top priority and we continue to monitor the global health situation. Because of this, your internship might be based in one of our facilities or it could be delivered virtually. Should it need to be delivered virtually, we have developed a program that ensures you will continue to have a meaningful and positive internship experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.