Empresa: Amazon Europe Core
Descripción: Amazon is looking for an Infrastructure Operations Manager II to lead a team of highly skilled Engineers. This team is the escalation point of contact for all critical IT related issues in Amazon …
Requisitos: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
· 10+ years managing technical teams.
· 7+ years of relevant hands-on systems engineering experience supporting enterprise level infrastructure in systems, networking, storage systems, and Windows Operating System.
· 5+ years of experience as engineering leader for a leading edge IT organization.
· Experience driving and presenting root cause analysis and error correction from operational events to senior management.
· Experience representing your team/technical area to customers, peers, and senior leadership.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Demonstrated success building and leading teams
· Strong performance engineering, capacity planning, and forecasting background
· Strong systems engineering fundamentals (networking, storage, operating systems)
· Leading development life cycle processes and best practices, esp. in the areas of automation and monitoring
· Developing, mentoring, and training systems engineers
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Operations, and Senior Leadership.
· Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and keep up with a fast moving environment via effective prioritization and time management.
· CCNA/CCNP/MCSE certifications a plus.